Thread: June 13
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2004, 10:14 PM
Seeing what's out there
Former Staff

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Knowing in advance that Zeke was working on "WoW", I was eager to see what he'd come up with. I wasn't disappointed:

[quoteost_uid0]Sisko: You know, you'll have an interesting time trying to find a shore on this station....
Martok: Too late. You said yes. Hahaha.

Sisko: But the Dominion's been quiet lately. They're not even returning our calls.
Martok: They are waiting for the right moment. They have call waiting.

Garak: I think you may have misinterpreted him. Hey, are those Klingons hassling Morn?
Odo: Uh oh. Must have been something he said.

Kasidy: (over the comm) Thanks, Ben.
Sisko: All in a day's work. I would have done this for any innocent freighter captain.
Kira: What about the twelve freighters the Klingons seized before this one that you didn't do anything about?
Sisko: They were all guilty of things.

Worf: So what's the fleet really doing here? You can tell a fellow Klingon.
Martok: You're right. Show me one and I'll tell him.

Martok: So who needs you? We can kick perfectly well on our own. Have you seen our boots?

Kira: Shh. Don't spoil the surprise. Anyway, good luck saving the Cardassians. It's a worthy endeavour.
Sisko: Why are you grinning? ...Sisko to O'Brien. Will you check the Defiant for sabotage, please?
Kira: Nuts.

Worf: At times like this, I ask myself, "What would Kahless do?" And then I call Emperor Kahless and ask him. As a rule, his answers are violent.

Gowron: We'll kill them hand to hand. Aim for their shield generators!
Martok: Those are shielded. Let's take out their shields first.
Gowron: So how do we take out the shields?
Martok: I know! Aim for the shield generators!

Worf: Well, it beats being a security officer in yellow, the colour of cowardice.
Jadzia: Starfleet's uniform designers are kind of strange. Next thing you know we'll all be in monochrome, or one-piece jumpsuits.
Everyone: (shudders) [/quoteost_uid0]

LOL![/colorost_uid0]