Thread: June 13
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2004, 05:40 AM
Is he ever gonna hit Krazy Kat, or what?

[color=#000000ost_uid0][quoteost_uid0]Sisko: Unfortunately, you're right. Gowron has torn up the Khitomer Accords. By all accounts, he spat on them and called them "bad."
Jadzia: You mean we're not at peace anymore? But I like Klingons!
Gowron: (over the comm) And we like you. With ketchup. [/quoteost_uid0]And creepy eyes!
and
[quoteost_uid0]Jadzia: I'm detecting the wreckage of some Cardassian ships up ahead.
Worf: No way do we have time to check for survivors.
Sisko: (sigh) You're right. Make an official entry for the ship's record: "Sucks to be those ships."
Worf: Yes! Yes! Picard would have checked for survivors if he'd had the whole Borg collective on his tail! [/quoteost_uid0]
[quoteost_uid0]Klingon Ships: Z'aP Z'aP Z-- OW!
Deep Space Nine: In yo' face. [/quoteost_uid0]Forehead smoothers, root beer metaphors and [iost_uid0]q'rAp[/iost_uid0]. :lol:

Also, the WYCBT fiver, but I'm going to have to read that again after I've gone thru a refresher on the cast of characters.

[quoteost_uid0]O'Brien: We'll use a differential magnetometer to scan for humanoid biosigns by penetrating the delta radiation and the mutual induction field set up by the --
Dax: Not one more word or you'll cause a technobabble explosion that'll take out that small moon.
O'Brien: That's no moon ... that's a battle GAK!
Dax: Lucky that this "Hammer of Smiting" just materialized on the transporter pad.
T'Pol: (over the comm) No problem. [/quoteost_uid0]Also PETE: People Eating Tasty Ennis

Good start, [bost_uid0]Wowbagger[/bost_uid0] [/colorost_uid0]

'Yes, but I think some people should be offended.'
-- John Cleese (on whether he thought some might be offended by Monty Python)