View Single Post
Old 03-14-2004, 02:57 PM
Transformed Man

Send a message via ICQ to Standback Send a message via MSN to Standback Send a message via Yahoo to Standback

[color=#000000ost_uid0]I think I'm one of the most frequent complainers about the "faster-than-a-speeding-tub-of-molasses" rate of FBC, but it's crystal clear that the problem is group indeciseveness, just taking a whole long time to say that, yes, this is our final answer. That's obviously a side effect of having a dozen or so people collaberating on individual paragraphs, and quite obviously our problem and not yours. While I've made some suggestions on how the FBC could be moderated to prompt, um, maximal efficiency on our side, I don't think I've ever "chalked it up to your slowness." I don't really remember anybody else saying anything of the sort either. Evidently, though, the impression has been created, and so again, I apoligize. As Scooter says, I don't think anybody doubts the appreciation of all the forum regulars for all the work you do and the wonderful site you've created for us.

And on a more practical note - here are the votes so far.

[quoteost_uid0]Agent Smith: (tapping the wall) Shave and a haircut...
Morpheus: ...two biiits!
Trinity: Dammit, he falls for that every time. Let's get out of here![/quoteost_uid0]
3 votes (Pteryx, Neo, Scooter)

[quoteost_uid0]Smith: Ha! Found you.
Morpheus: Uh, good job. Now it's your turn to hide and we'll try to find you.
Smith: It doesn't work like that.[/quoteost_uid0]
5 votes (JobeGDG, Gatac, PHJ, Sa'ar, Standback)

[quoteost_uid0]Agent Smith: I will never allow you to marry my daughter.
Morpheus: Buh?
Agent Smith: Er, I mean--Ah, Morpheus, we meet at last.
Morpheus: Bite me.
Agent Smith: If necessary. All I know is whoever bags you makes Employee of the Month. Say, can you touch your shoulder blades with your feet?
Morpheus: No---AIIEEEEEYAAAA!
Agent Smith: Now you can.[/quoteost_uid0]
2.5 votes (NAHT, dsbs). Possible shortened version. Taya17 has also said she likes this one, but was unclear on whether or not she was voting (and has not voted for any other block).[/colorost_uid0]
--It\'s Walky!, David Willis