View Single Post
Old 08-05-2004, 12:40 PM
La la la, I can't hear you

Send a message via ICQ to Alexia Send a message via AIM to Alexia Send a message via MSN to Alexia Send a message via Yahoo to Alexia

This wasn't perhaps actually you remembering last weekend by any chance nic? :wink:

I had a dream where I was at a party in a large house with 4 or 5 floors. My friends were in a room on the bottom floor there were sloped floors between the levels. I kept walking up to the top floor then checking that all the people on the floor were OK at the party, then sliding down to the next floor, and checking on them. Then, when i reached the bottom floor i would start all over again, so i only got to see my friends real quickly before i moved on. (Janeway & Chakotay were on floor 2 having a meal, but i think that was because i read fanfic before bed!)

Then, when i finally finished sliding floors and checking on people and i could be with my friends, they told me they had to go coz it was too late.

Any idea what all that lot means? :wink: (That i'm a psycho is not a sufficiant answer!)