View Single Post
Old 09-09-2004, 12:41 AM
Wigging out

Send a message via ICQ to Nic Corelli

Quote:
Originally Posted by PointyHairedJedi
Yeah, I was jsut teasing him. He kept telling me on ICQ just how great this fiver was, so naturally I couldn't resist the oppertunity for a little tweakage...
I never told you this fiver was *great*.

I clearly remember telling you it was completely and utterly magnificent, :mrgreen: :P

Also...

Quote:
Captain's Log: We are enroute to Turkana IV to rescue crewmen from a Federation freighter. Turkana IV was the birthplace of Tasha, our former tactical officer. From what she told us of the planet, we hope we will not be yarred and feathered upon our arrival.
Heheheh.

Quote:
Picard: So how do we know you're really Tasha's sister?
Crusher: I could take a blood sample! Let me go find an empty barrel!
LOL! :mrgreen:

Quote:
Data: Ah, Ishara, I'm gratified to see you've been issued a standard Starfleet catsuit.
La Forge: I'll say, kinda makes me want to go run some stimulations on the holodeck.
Barclay: (over the comm) You mean simulations, right Commander?
La Forge: Uh... yeah. I guess you've had enough experience to tell the difference.
Barclay: Holo-Janeway never hurts my feelings....
Heheheh. I believe the appropriate description is... twisted.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

And favourite bits from "Sarek"...

Quote:
Picard: (Number One, cancel the three-ring circus and tell Data to stop replicating those "Sarek RULZ #1" t-shirts)
Riker: (Very good, sir)
Quote:
Sarek: Are you crazy? A mindmeld?
Picard: It was your wife's idea, and of the three of us we're the two least insane.
Sarek: Point. You do realize that while I'll gain your cool, calm demeanor, you'll gain my ever-growing Vulcan insanity.
Picard: Ironic, no? Let's get started
Can it get any more ironic? :mrgreen: Aside from Kira teaching Cardassians resistance tactics, I guess it can`t.

Quote:
Riker: I take it everything went according to plan?
Sarek: Heheheh. Of course.
Riker: Why the snickering?
Sarek: Oh, it's up to you. Just think of something funny that Picard knows about you.
Quote:
Picard: Farewell. And Mrs. Perrin, do take care of that cameo.
Perrin: You can bet your mother on it.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted:

~A Game of Thrones, book one of Song of Ice and Fire