View Single Post
Old 06-07-2003, 11:55 PM
Calvinist

Send a message via AIM to Opium Send a message via MSN to Opium Send a message via Yahoo to Opium

[color=#000000ost_uid0]"Well, now, lookie here, a sci-fi realm convergence. Silly mortals, you cant even *oof* mdfgrt oegfvr." said Q, until Willow gagged him magically."Q, you're up agaist Willow, Tara, Anya, Austin Powers and the rest. Give up now." Xander said. Q cried.And then..."We are the borg. Restistence is futile."
"Those rats stole my bfriend away once. I'de wish they'de all just turn into philosophy majors and stop trying to conquer the universe" Crusher said. "Granted" said Anya.
"We are the bored. Resillence is futile. If what we did was bad, does that mean we should all go to jail, or because we were forced, does that mean we..."*poof* they all went to UBC. "What's that, in sky, is it a bird, a plane? It's the Piealith!" said Buffy, as her lemon tart exploded.[/colorost_uid0]
Please vote Morphine! (Thanks, Zeke!)
Needing more sleep since before 2003