Thread: June 7
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2005, 05:53 PM
Noodles And Hot Tofu! MMM

Send a message via Yahoo to NAHTMMM

Quote:
T'Pol: How's that damage report coming?
Tucker: I'm on page 35. I still think a report on what isn't damaged would be faster.
T'Pol: Continue. Mr. Reed, find out where the hell Mayweather is. In the meantime, Ensign Sato will take the helm. After all, isn't piloting just another language?
Sato: No!
T'Pol: Isn't it, though?
Sato: (sigh) I see I'm not going to win this one.

Aquatic Xindi 1: No. Don't go look. I said d--
Archer: HOLY!
Aquatic Xindi 1: Oh great. The human's seen our sacred water polo game.
Aquatic Xindi 2: At least he passed out from the satisfaction.

T'Pol: No, we just can't find him. No one died except 14 of the crew.
Archer: Whew.
Heehee :mrgreen:

Quote:
T'Pol's Balance: I don't feel so good. Nervous system, remind the superego we're late for our next fix.
T'Pol's Nervous System: Can someone else do it for once? I'm tired.
T'Pol's Sense of Logic: God, I wish the rest of you would just shut up once in a while. Maybe then she'd be able to hear me.
ROFLOL!

Quote:
Reed: I've detected a cloud nearby. Like all clouds of anything, it should block enemy sensors.
:twisted:

Quote:
Sato: Ha ha. No, getting there isn't hard. It has entrances in every universe and time period, you just have to know where to look.
Reed: That sounds vaguely familar.
Sato: I diane't carey.

And I was wondering whether you would try to explain how Mayweather got to the tavern from the Expanse...

Quote:
Archer: (over the comm) Ignore it. That's just the crates being thrown around by gravity, like they were in the premiere and then never again.
Tucker: Glad those slackers are getting back on the ball.
Heh :mrgreen:

Quote:
Archer: Phlox... have you ever done anything unethical?
Phlox: Have I? Have I? HAHAHAHA!
Archer: See, I'm about to cross a line that I've never --
Phlox: I'm doing something unethical right now! I'm taking a coffee break in the middle of an organ transplant! And nothing's wrong with either organ!
Archer: I think I'll talk to someone else about this.
:lol: :lol:

Quote:
T'Pol: Just one. You're out of your pitiful red-blooded human mind! I should eat you! To DEATH!
:mrgreen:

Yup

“There must have been a point in early human history when it was actually advantageous to, when confronted with a difficult task, drop it altogether and go do something more fun, because I do that way too often for it to be anything but instinct.” -- Isto Combs