View Single Post
Old 08-25-2004, 05:16 PM
He'd enjoy a third pie

Send a message via ICQ to PointyHairedJedi Send a message via AIM to PointyHairedJedi Send a message via Yahoo to PointyHairedJedi

What about an Enterprise set?

Cheap As Free Figurines (a subsiduary of Cheap As Free Toys) is proud to announce that it is announcing the announcement of a new line of posable, talking Star Trek figurines from the fifth show in the franchise, Enterprise. Each one is totally lifelike, hand-painted, and made from durable Plastick™, guanteed to last a lifetime*!

*By reading this note you void any and all guarentees made by Cheap As Free Toys in perpetuity, in this universe or any other.

The product line-up -

Captain Archer in duty uniform w/ phase pistol.
Archer's phrases:
"Hah! You punch like a little girl! Harder, I say. Harder!"
"Porthos, stop humping the Ambassador's leg at once!" (Note: Humpin' Porthos set is sold seperatly)
"Dammit, Ambassador Soval, stop trying to shove your principals down our throats! Why can't you let us shove our pricipals down the throats of others in peace?"
"You may have won this round, Aibo, but we'll find you yet..."

Admiral Forrest in duty uniform w/ desk.
Forrest's phrases:
"Jon, I've got some bad news."
"I'm afraid I've got some bad news, Jon."
"The news isn't good, Jon."
"Jon, Soval wants a word."

Commander Charles "Trip" Tucker III, in duty uniform w/ phase pistol. Shirtless version also available.
Tucker's phrases:
"Mmmm, pecan pie."
"Mmmm, alien babe."
"Mmmm, naked T'Pol."
"Mmmm, warp seven."
Model also includes a chip which allows it to generate random technobabble phrases from a combination of twelve different terms, e.g. "Captain, the warp matrix buffer is about to destabilise."

Doctor Phlox, in standard clothes w/ Creepy Smile™ expression, small animal cage and pimp hat.
Phlox's phrases:
"Captain, I really think this slime deserves a chance. It could someday become more highly evolved than this planet's more numerous occupants - I don't think it's right to cure them of that fatal plague. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"
"Now, don't worry crewman. These Tarkalian leeches will soon have you sorted out. And they are so tasty too!"
"I'm afraid Decon Room 6 isn't available yet, but in the meantime I can offer you a live video feed from Hoshi's quarters..."

Lieutenant Commander Malcolm Reed, in duty uniform w/ Honkin' Big Phaser Rifle.
Reed's phrases:
"I think we should blow them up, sir."
"Hey, who wants a game of 'toss the photon torpedo warhead'?"
"I don't like the look of it, sir. It's too quiet. There should be more screams, phaser fire and stuff exploding if you ask me."
"You know, I don't like the way that Aibo is looking at me..."

Subcmmander T'Pol, in duty catsuit w/ tricorder and phaser pistol.
T'Pol's phrases:
"Sweet Mother of Surak, I need a fruit pie!"
"Humans.... don't not un dis non-suck."
"The Vulcan Science Directorate has determined that chilli jokes are not funny."
"Kiss me, Trip!" (In some early units this was "Kiss me, Jonathan!", but these defective units have since been recalled until the producers change their minds again.)

Anyone else care to sugest some?
- Five Minute 24 S1 (it lives, honest!)

"Everybody loves pie!"
- Spongebob Squarepants