Thread: Link Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2022, 03:41 PM
You just activated his Trek card

Seriously, the DeviantArt well never seems to go dry...

The Enterprise hovering above a lake, complete with a nice reflection
A rather odd starship design. Why make a rollbar without actually putting a hull on the rollbar?
A rather interesting revamp of the 1701. Why do nacelles need fins? And I'm still wondering what those spheres at the rear of the nacelles are supposed to do...
It's always nice to see fanart of the ring-ship Enterprise (XCV 330)
Even if I think they're ugly I can't help but have a fondness for Constitution-class kitbashes. Even so, a deflector dish pointing aft seems silly
Kim Possible characters as Trek characters. Drakken as a Cardassian makes sense, Kim as a Bajoran not so much...
Maybe superlong ships work in Star Wars, not so much in Trek.

Caracatured versions of TOS characters. The only one that REALLY doesn't work is Chekov, that guy could be Kevin Riley for all I know...
The Cat and the Shat. A cute Dr. Seuss parody, and just about the only time you'll see Star Trek crossed with Calvin and Hobbes.
I don't think I've ever seen Tholian ships this close up. It's also an interesting notion to make the nacelle panels look like the Voyager warp coil (even if I never liked the swirly warp core, how could bioneural technology improve a warp core?)

What if TOS was an episode of The Twilight Zone? Giving the 1701 more of a pulp scifi design is also an interesting choice...

Turning Ro and Yar into comic book art. It's interesting to see Ro in the opened jacket from her origin episode, but I'm pretty sure her undershirt didn't look like that

mudshark: I don't expect Nate to make sense, really -- it's just a bad idea.

Sa'ar Chasm on the 5M.net forum: Sit back, relax, and revel in the insanity.

Adam Savage: I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Hanlon's Razor: Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.

Crow T. Robot: Oh, stop pretending there's a plot. Don't cheapen yourself further.