Thread: June 26
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2006, 03:34 PM
The lens that flares in the night
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Zeke Send a message via AIM to Zeke Send a message via Yahoo to Zeke
Default June 26

DS9 time! Slightly delayed due to the server move and the usual Zekenical difficulties, we now bring you Five-Minute Deep Space Nine's third-anniversary celebration. Get ready for three days of suspense, intrigue, and a better name than "three-dayge." Here's the first batch....
  • First up is a very early one I'm surprised wasn't hit sooner: "Past Prologue," the show's first regular episode and the debut of Garak. The fiver's by Derek, who will unfortunately have to be killed for the Dunar scene.
  • Next is one of my all-time favourites, "Visionary." This one's also by Derek, and yes, the opening scene is correct as written (it's a reference).
  • Rounding out the first day with something later in the series, here's Nate with "Statistical Probabilities." You might think that's my kind of title, but while I like probability fine, I hate stats, so it's sort of a wash.
Be here tomorrow for more wacky wormhole hijinks! (If you can't find them, hire a wormholistic detective agency.)

[03:17] FiveMinZeke: Galactica clearly needs the advanced technology of scissors, which get around the whole "yanking on your follicles" problem.
[03:17] IJD: cylons can hack any blades working in conjunction