View Single Post
Old 04-09-2003, 09:11 AM
Calvinist

Send a message via AIM to Opium Send a message via MSN to Opium Send a message via Yahoo to Opium

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Once again: what we have so far:

One night Andrew, Xander, Buffy and Spike were walking down the street when suddenly a time portal opened and they were sucked to the Enterprise, where Andrew immediatly took a strong liking to Captain Archer. Archer shouted “What the *PG-13* are mice. T-pol needs a shiny head to look ravishing." Buffy kissed Porthos passionately wetly eating chili con brio. Farts caused the enterprise to ludicrously resemble a mutated…
...two-headed Mr.Bigglesworth without pants. "Ugh" said a purvauyer of unknown origins whose wares cracked under sexual tension
"Mudd was here 2002". Ain't nobody having nothingto lasso
into balloon animals. Period.
Forumgoers rooted for truffles(.) Neelix made faces because tribbles ate everything. Except the leola root pie. Xander made lots of moon pies. Captian Janeway wasnt lost in Lister's laundry...

...pile but Rizzo was. Saxamaphone danced with T'Pol. Mayweather left five clues at home plate where Romulan warbirds decloaked and fired spaceballs the mascot because Captian Archer swung foul Sisko monitored the game while scrubbing plasma conduits with T'Pol's purple panties "Whoa, watch out for that tree!" said George of the Enterprise. Spike toured France on wheels of clay when it rained frogs. Spike (Snoopy's twin grand-clone) baked bagels by moonlight for the Baron Adminstrator of Chili Jokes Alumni. T'Pol sculpted many Voodo-Doll-Trip's for Anti-Vulcan Day. His luch ran curiously screaming into the lampost of DOOM!. T'Pol nerved-pinched Microsoft's CEO, Barney Rubble. "Pie my eye" said Side-show Luke Perry whilst being matriculated into "The College of Red-Shirt's Rules

Of[/colorost_uid0]
Please vote Morphine! (Thanks, Zeke!)
Needing more sleep since before 2003