Thread: April 1
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2004, 03:32 AM
Annoy, tiny blonde one! Annoy like the wind!
Former Staff

Send a message via ICQ to Kira Send a message via MSN to Kira Send a message via Yahoo to Kira

[color=#000000ost_uid0][quoteost_uid0][bost_uid0]Villager:[/bost_uid0] Must you preface every noun with the word "super"?
[bost_uid0]Superman:[/bost_uid0] Somebody's a super grouch today... Ow! Not in the super face![/quoteost_uid0]

[quoteost_uid0][bost_uid0]Robin:[/bost_uid0] So what should we take to Ubonga? The Batjet, the Batcopter, the Batboat, the Batpanzer or the Batconvertible?
[bost_uid0]Batman:[/bost_uid0] We have a Batconvertible?
[bost_uid0]Robin:[/bost_uid0] Well, I just painted the Barbie convertible black and glued some bat fins on. [/quoteost_uid0]

Just the right amount of gay....

[quoteost_uid0][bost_uid0]Wonder Woman:[/bost_uid0] Superman, the space hamsters are attacking Norway now. I'm going to fly there in my invisible jet... just as soon as I remember where I left it. [/quoteost_uid0]

Anyone ever seen the MTV Movie Awards gag like this, with Jack Black as Spider-Man and Sarah Michelle Gellar as Wonder Woman?

[quoteost_uid0][bost_uid0]Batman:[/bost_uid0] Okay, before we go, let's make one last equipment check: Bathooks, Bat-Disintegrator Rays, Bat-iPods, portable Batcomputers, Bat-Pan Galactic Gargle Blasters and Bat-Riot Shields... anything we've forgotten?
[bost_uid0]Robin:[/bost_uid0] The space hamsters might have the Baseball of Doom.
[bost_uid0]Batman:[/bost_uid0] You're right... go get the Bat-Bat.[/quoteost_uid0]

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Â I needed that....

Also, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Â That takes me back. Â Good stuff.[/colorost_uid0]