Thread: April 1
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2004, 03:11 AM
Noodles And Hot Tofu! MMM

Send a message via Yahoo to NAHTMMM

[color=#000000ost_uid0][quoteost_uid0]Batman: Great Scott! Someone is trying to call us on our giant computer.
Robin: Holy unexpected plot complication, Batman!
Batman: Robin, every time you say that, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.
Villager: Super Friends! Please help us! Our village has been attacked by miniature giant space hamsters!
Robin: I wonder how he knew they're both miniature and giant.
Batman: I wonder how a village in Ubonga has two-way visual communication.

Gleek: Ook eek eeek ook ook! (Translation: I don't believe someone actually got paid to write this.)[/quoteost_uid0]
I'd like to say I don't believe it either, but :eyeroll:...

[quoteost_uid0]Batman: Thank goodness you're here, Superman. Robin has discovered that the voodoo vampire who possessed the space hamsters was really an octopus mutated by exposure to the leaking reactor of a nuclear submarine.[/quoteost_uid0]
:lol: :lol: That sounds exactly like something from the Word-at-a-time thread!

[quoteost_uid0]April: I feel kinda woozy. I remember a bunch of marketable coolness coming from overly mysterious figures. It was... too much to handle.
Michelangelo: Gnarly!
April: AAAAH! (faints)
Raphael: (SLAP) No more fainting! It interferes with the ability to have interesting dialogue.

Shredder: I know that! I've been watching the whole episode on my spooky monitor of omniscience.
Human Rocksteady: Also, I've kinda been wonderin'... why's my speaker credit so weird?
Shredder: Never mind that! Were those shadowy figures turtles?
Human Rocksteady: Shouldn't you know with your monitor there?
Shredder: Idiot! I must know whether they were turtles!
Human Rocksteady: Why? What does it really matter?
Shredder: It doesn't! Mwahahaha![/quoteost_uid0]
:lol: :lol:[/colorost_uid0]

Yup

“There must have been a point in early human history when it was actually advantageous to, when confronted with a difficult task, drop it altogether and go do something more fun, because I do that way too often for it to be anything but instinct.” -- Isto Combs