Thread: April 22
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2003, 11:28 PM
The lens that flares in the night
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Zeke Send a message via AIM to Zeke Send a message via Yahoo to Zeke

[color=#000000:post_uid0]

Zeke here. Hope you all had a happy Easter; if you missed the special version of the site's banner Ki and I made, you can see it here.

Three of my five exams are now over and I have some major updates on the go. In the meantime, here are a few smaller things:
    [*]There was an error in last Monday's update. The wrong alias was listed for the author of the "Whispers" fiver; the correct alias is Captain Carnotaur. 5MV apologizes for the mistake.[*]Laura Goodwin, a familiar face at alt.tv.star-trek.enterprise and other Usenet groups, recently interviewed me.[*]My final VVS9 episode, "Whirligig" (formerly "Once More Into the Breach"), is now online in the Features section.[/list]That's all for now, but stay tuned: I'm nearly done the "Horizon" fiver, and I don't intend to be late with it.[/color:post_uid0]

[03:17] FiveMinZeke: Galactica clearly needs the advanced technology of scissors, which get around the whole "yanking on your follicles" problem.
[03:17] IJD: cylons can hack any blades working in conjunction