View Single Post
Old 10-20-2004, 03:52 AM
Noodles And Hot Tofu! MMM

Send a message via Yahoo to NAHTMMM
Default Re: What you always wanted to make a fiver of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerGodMan
Yeah I made this so all you people, yes you, and you and even Zuke can tell us what they always wanted to make a fiver of but never contacted Zeke about it.
So I don't get to mention all those ST books I want to humiliate (or do tribute to, as the case may be) just because Zeke already knows about 'em? Oh yeah, *ahem* people who don't read Star Trek don't know what they're missing out on... :P

Quite understandable that Zeke doesn't see any point in having novels fived because maybe 1 in 10,000 Trek fans have read any given book, of course.

...Oh, there's this one obscure sci-fiish book I read once, utterly bizarre, about a 12 on the Richter-Weirdo scale. MST3K would have loved a movie version. The weirdness was enjoyable for the most part, but then suddenly elementary-school science got chucked right out the window of the 80th floor of the Empire State Building and ICK. Unfortunately (fortunately?) I don't know that we have it anymore. But it would have been fun to write a fiver and then watch as people complained about the lack of any coherent plot or setting

Yup

“There must have been a point in early human history when it was actually advantageous to, when confronted with a difficult task, drop it altogether and go do something more fun, because I do that way too often for it to be anything but instinct.” -- Isto Combs