View Single Post
Old 11-06-2003, 03:15 PM
Dean of misderektion
Senior Staff

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Sigh. I can't seem to actually write up my thoughts. Each time I start, I dislike what I say and start over again. So this time what I write is what I write.

I liked this episode. It was engaging. I was hooked the whole way through and wasn't even paying attention to the clock to see how much time was left.

Yes, it was a reset button, but you don't start a show in the future without a reset button, so at least it was expected from the beginning.

I thought the older age makeup was great. The lines under Bakula's eyes looked very real. Everyone's hair was grayer. Kudos to the makeup dept.

Neat special effects too. Watching Enterprise and Earth get blown up was great.

Poor crew. Landing on Ceti Alpha 5. If the Xindi don't get them, Ceti Alpha 6 will. Actually, when T'Pol said they were on CA5, I wondered what was currently happening to Khan's sleeper ship. Would the Xindi find them and destroy them? Would they land somewhere and rebuild Earth's population as supermen?

Yes, in all, this was a great episode. Definitely a good way to begin sweeps. Next week's looks good too. Already has a TOS feel to it from the preview.[/colorost_uid0]