Thread: NEW RULE
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2004, 02:30 AM
The lens that flares in the night
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Zeke Send a message via AIM to Zeke Send a message via Yahoo to Zeke
Default NEW RULE

Hey you. You with the image in your sig. Take it out.

This one's my fault, I'm afraid. One forumgoer asked if he could have a sig image, and it looked good, so I told him he could. I did not see the slippery slope. Now everybody and his radioactive spider has a sig image, and it's getting ridiculous. So from now on, no sig images.

Don't despair! You're welcome to link to an image in your sig. And those of you who are eTrektion candidates will have your campaign images posted with your candidate profiles -- on 5MV itself -- which is even better than having them in your sigs. (Fame!) But no more actual images in sigs.

(Why am I making you remove them yourselves? Because I've checked the admin control panel and there's no option to disable sig images. I'm afraid you'll have to do the dirty work.)

ADDENDUM: Due to overwhelming demand, Seko, the cat in Fuyu Ginga's sig, has been exempted from this rule.

[03:17] FiveMinZeke: Galactica clearly needs the advanced technology of scissors, which get around the whole "yanking on your follicles" problem.
[03:17] IJD: cylons can hack any blades working in conjunction