View Single Post
Old 12-20-2017, 12:54 AM
Noodles And Hot Tofu! MMM

Send a message via Yahoo to NAHTMMM

D&D Online is going to get keyboard-mashy, so that's out. Star Trek Online likewise. Those are the two "big name" RPGs I've played.

How about the Mardek series? I remember that being pretty good and the plot simple, though I didn't get past Chapter Two.

I'm looking at Kongregate's other RPG badges and a lot of them are point-and-click or platformers or other not-really-RPG genre stuff. I remember when everyone was bowled over by Sonny back when zombies were the new hip thing, it's not amazing but it's good.

The Epic Battle Fantasy series tends to have good mechanics, a good "starter" RPG series, but, uh, the little girl gets the Gainax treatment if you get my drift.

Oh yes! Flagstaff series is a good starter RPG. Simple and easy. Looks like you need the keyboard to pan the map.

Yup

“There must have been a point in early human history when it was actually advantageous to, when confronted with a difficult task, drop it altogether and go do something more fun, because I do that way too often for it to be anything but instinct.” -- Isto Combs

Last edited by NAHTMMM; 12-20-2017 at 12:58 AM.