View Single Post
Old 03-12-2003, 12:24 PM

[color=#000000ost_uid0]from this...

Picard: We are gathered here to pay tribute to the memory of a courageous shipmate who gave his life in the line of duty....
Tasha's Ghost: Mind if I sit in on this?
Picard: That seems only fair.

Picard: Those four pips look good on you, Will. Have you gotten used to your new title?
Captain William Troi: Not yet, sir.

Picard: What are you reading, B-4?
B-4: A book with pretty pictures.
Picard: Let me see. Hmm -- "A Visitor's Guide to Mount Seleya." An interesting choice. Well, when you get tired of reading, here's a musical recording you might enjoy.
B-4: "H.M.S. Pinafore"? Why is this good music to listen to?
Picard: Come with me to the shuttlebay and I'll explain.
(The Spacedock crews repair the damaged Enterprise at Ludicrous Speed)

THE END

to this...

Picardy: Here they collect to pay around us me payment with
shipmate valiant memory, them give to the relative life in the line of having....,
Ghost De Tasha: She occupies solved from so inward with him with the seat in that?
Picardy: This like views only hardly.

Picardy: These connections of the master clock of four seeds in you, will. They began you used the new relative title?
Captain Guillermo Troi: Always it getlteman.

Picardy: Which thing are you, which they read, B-4?
B-4: A book with the willful pictures. Picardy: around it to wish it sees. Hmm -- "it leaders of a center of the landlord the sentence of Seleya.", an interesting choice. as soon as it is begun tiredly from the measured value, a tub to here the letter that you could estimate in music.
B-4: "H.m.s. Pinafore"? Why does he have to hear this good music?
Picardy: Come with me too shuttlebay and it explains to me. (damages the groups of the repair space dock at the company in the ridiculous speed) the END

Translated thru Google. Every language used. [/colorost_uid0]