View Single Post
Old 12-23-2004, 05:58 PM
Noodles And Hot Tofu! MMM

Send a message via Yahoo to NAHTMMM

Love the Top 10 List Great points there!

Quote:
Unhappy with a new treaty, Federation colonists along the Cardassian border have banded together. Calling themselves "The Maquis," blah blah blah, it is a dark time for the Rebellion, something about taxation, blah blah Republic, blah.

(Hudson leaves. Kira stares at the button marked "Fire 600 warheads at Cardassia Prime." Her eyes shift back and forth.)

Kira: Bet you won't fly right into a plasma discharge.
Gul Evek: YOU'RE ON!
:lol:

Quote:
Zeke: (extends hand) ... I'm here to offer you a deal.
IJD: I like my current long-distance provider fine.
Zeke: And the original series Season 3 DVD set.
IJD: (awestruck) But... but that's not out yet!
Zeke: Maybe in the Maquis you had to wait for the release date. We Starfleet officers have salaries, and what else are they going to pay us with? So, do we have a deal?
IJD: I will actually kill you if we don't have a deal.
Bwahahaa!

Quote:
Zeke: What is this, McCarthyism?
Ops Officer: Okay, you've made that joke three times since the mission started, and I don't intend to listen to it for an entire tour of duty. I'm getting killed too. (nudges the ceiling, which gives way and crushes him)
ROFL! :lol:

Quote:
Marc: Ah. Tricorder.
(Officer 1 looks quickly around the room and finds only a spoon, which he hands Marc.)
Marc: (glaring) Medical tricorder!
Officer 1: There is no tr--
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Quote:
Zeke: You know, this is exactly how first contact with the Klingons went wrong.
Heheh, probably true. Hilarious stuff there.

Yup

“There must have been a point in early human history when it was actually advantageous to, when confronted with a difficult task, drop it altogether and go do something more fun, because I do that way too often for it to be anything but instinct.” -- Isto Combs