Thread: December 23
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2005, 10:23 PM
Noodles And Hot Tofu! MMM

Send a message via Yahoo to NAHTMMM

Quote:
Seven: The interlink is what gives the drones their power. It is an energy field created by every Borg vinculum; it surrounds us, it penetrates us, it binds the Collective together.
Janeway: Are you sure it's not just a lot of simple tricks and nonsense? After all, there's no mystical all-powerful force that controls my destiny.
Seven: I find your lack of faith disturbing.
Heheheh.

Quote:
Janeway: Gasp. It's a sinusoidal cloaking frequency!
Tuvok: With mint frosting.
:lol:

Don't watch "Firefly" but I found these the silliest:
Quote:
Upon assimilating Inara: All Borg vessels get a makeover, and are now decorated with drapes, silk cushions and big candles
Upon assimilating Jayne: The Collective suddenly gets the urge to assimilate Risa, Amsterdam, and Texas
Upon assimilating Simon: The Borg takes a sudden dislike to O-type stars
:mrgreen:

Quote:
Nan: (on the screen) AAHH! The bunnies! The cute bunnies! Save us from the cute little bunnies!
Zeke: Um... who are you?
Nan: I'm Captain-- AAAHHH! (transmission ends)
Zeke: Interesting... I knew a Cadet AAAHHH back in the academy. Crazy lady. Smelled like bell peppers.

(Suddenly a high pitched whining begins. A portal appears and a cute, cuddly pink bunny emerges)
Zeke: Woohoo! We've won favor with the bunny gods for our kind deeds!
(The bunny dances about the bridge for a moment, then dives back through the portal)
Marc: I'm not so sure about that.
Derek: Yeah. That bunny stole my wallet.
Kira: And Marc's spooncorder.
Marc: And (gasp) the Hammer of Smiting!
Zeke: Noooo! The bunny gods have forsaken us!

IJD: They're currently moving at Warp 47.
Zeke: That's ludicrous!
:lol: :lol: :lol: Another fantastic installment!

Yup

“There must have been a point in early human history when it was actually advantageous to, when confronted with a difficult task, drop it altogether and go do something more fun, because I do that way too often for it to be anything but instinct.” -- Isto Combs