View Single Post
Old 09-11-2003, 01:03 PM
Dean of misderektion
Senior Staff

[color=#000000ost_uid0][bost_uid0]This thread has spoilers. Go figure.[/bost_uid0]

So I watched it last night and thought it wasn't bad. I kept getting Star Wars vibes all the way through the episode. The strange planet, crawling through the sewer, the plasma tube with the seemingly bottomless hole, the debris of Alderaan the Xindi homeworld, the council of various strange-looking alien races.

But that wasn't bad. I'm not really sure what my thoughts on this episode are. It leaves a lot of things unanswered and asks more questions and introduces more storylines. I think the worth of the episode will come in the followup episodes. I guess that's the interesting thing about a lot of arcs, the conclusion affects the perception of everything leading up to it.

So what did anyone else think of it?

(By the way, did anyone watch Jake 2.0? I did and thought it wasn't bad either, though it too depends on later episodes to help determine its worth.)[/colorost_uid0]