View Single Post
Old 10-15-2007, 03:47 AM
Long fellow

Wait... what?

These are just fiver fan fics. Non-canon fivers. Fiver drafts, even. Not real fivers. Certainly not to be published. Not even publishable--I mean, look at the phloxing quality. (Hint: it's not very high.)

I just want to get these old and unapproved fivers off my hard drive after four years of sitting there and (hopefully) give you on the forums a couple of good laughs while I'm 're at it. I've also got a couple of random VG fivers and some partial Lost episodes. What I am not out to do is start any kind of a forum fight or bring back any nasty memories from the waning days of 5MSG. Nor is this a veiled attempt to try to get Zeke to publish these. No. Just read 'em and laugh if you care to. I want them out of my head forever. Sorry for any confusion or controversy I may (Vroomfondel: or may not!) have caused.

So... did you think this was at all funny? *bends over head, hopes for ear-scratching*

Oh, also... everyone calls me Wowwy these days. I started modding at Bridge Commander Files (BCS:TNG be mah peeps, yo), and my nickname was most definitely shortened by my peers. So have at it.

Last edited by Wowbagger; 10-15-2007 at 03:49 AM.