View Single Post
Old 06-11-2008, 10:14 PM
whathistitleis

Send a message via MSN to whoiam

PHJ: I know exactly how you feel. I tried an archive binge on Irregular Webcomic over the weekend. The author kept including links to other webcomics in his annotations, damn him. Legostar Galactica and Freefall seem pretty promising, though.

Wowbagger: Looking forwards to it.

Chancellor Valium: I guess the ephemera seems a touch less moronic to those of us in the UK at times - my greatest problem with the series is how every season finale involves a reset-buttoned 'end of humanity on earth' storyline and every christmas special involves something attacking present-day London. It doesn't really help much that there seems to be an 'episode-merge' template on RTD's computer, and he just has to add the villains of choice for that season.

Zeke: I think if there ever was a code of conduct for use of the internet, one of the tenets should be 'never take a position you are unwilling to defend'. It should be just as important as 'do not hijack threads (unless it would be funny to do so)' and 'anyone writing entirely in txt or 133t should have their textin' hand broken'. Unless you ever degenerate to the stage of "Agree with me or get banned" you will never owe me an apology for either disagreeing with me, arguing with me, or making me explain myself. I would hate, HATE, living in a world where those three were considered forbidden actions.

A whole world of spineless yes-men... *shudders*

Vote Morphine - the party for Not Crushing Opium!

Yoda, to his ice-cream: The sauce is upon you, and soon, sprinkles must fall!