View Single Post
Old 08-05-2005, 04:54 AM
Noodles And Hot Tofu! MMM

Send a message via Yahoo to NAHTMMM

Oooooooooooo

*gets down to reading*

Good stuff in the Retrospective, Zeke.

Quote:
According to Zeke, in a recent poll of 5MV readers, the fiver was given an average rating of π2 out of 10. "It's funny how that worked out," comments Dr. Cutlass. "Pi is a transcendental number, so it can't be the average of a set of integers, and its square can't either. Also, I don't remember anything about a poll being posted on the website. Or the forums. Or the LiveJournal. Makes you think."
Obviously it was a misprint/miscalculation. Instead of Pi^2/10 it should have read "Pi^2/6".

Quote:
Zeke: Ziing! The extra I means extra zing!

Quote:
Sa'ar Chasm: Yeah! If you're falling off a cliff, you might as well try to fly!
(Everyone stares)
Sa'ar Chasm: I'll go now.
:lol:

Quote:
eke: Naturally. Back in the old days, moviemakers understood that horror isn't about gore and violence. It's about the slow burn, the building up of terror. They weren't willing to trade genuine fear for cheap startle shots. Now modern directors, with their Freddies and their Jasons, they don't get....

(Kira suddenly perks up. As Zeke continues his rant, she beckons the other three and starts whispering something. One by one, they nod. Kira grins evilly.)

Zeke: ...I mean come on, if you just take a step back and realize you're making a horror film about the Tooth Fairy, how can you live with yourself? Okay, I'm done. ....Guys?

(Zeke looks around, but he can't see anyone else. Everything has gone dark. Then, without warning, he finds himself tied to a chair in front of a TV set, on which strange black-and-white images start to appear.)

Zeke: Oh no. NO! Get me out of here!

(Zeke squirms desperately, but can't escape. The images continue, ending with a decrepit-looking stone well in the middle of a field. The TV goes into static and then turns off.)
Bwahahahaha!

Quote:
Zeke: I'll say. Made me wonder if there were some mysterious forces working against me. But if so, the joke's on them.

Marc: Oh?

Zeke: Yep. I just got myself a blank tape, a microscope, and a really precise magnet, and copied every inch of the video by hand. It took nine hours, but it was worth it. Now I just need to show someone this video and I'm home free.

(Zeke walks out the door again. The other four exchange glances.)

IJD: Right. Forgot he was nuts.
ROFL! :lol:

...in fact, ROFL at the entire rest of it, especially Nan's cameo :lol:.

Yup

“There must have been a point in early human history when it was actually advantageous to, when confronted with a difficult task, drop it altogether and go do something more fun, because I do that way too often for it to be anything but instinct.” -- Isto Combs