Thread: July 16
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2005, 05:10 AM
The lens that flares in the night
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Zeke Send a message via AIM to Zeke Send a message via Yahoo to Zeke

July 18

On further reflection, I've decided it's not unreasonable to give myself just a couple more days with the CW conclusion, as I really need the extra time. Day 32 will be on Wednesday. However, to allay any concerns in advance, here's the deal: if I'm not done by Wednesday, I'll publish whatever I've got, and that'll be it. One way or the other, Cliffhanger Week ends on the 20th, and we all go back to our lives.

Incidentally, for those who are wondering what's in store after this event, we have several subsite events in the works, and at least one should take place before August. I'm also going to start on Enterprise's fourth season and some other stuff that's fallen by the wayside in all the CW fuss -- including the long-awaited return of the eTrektion.

[03:17] FiveMinZeke: Galactica clearly needs the advanced technology of scissors, which get around the whole "yanking on your follicles" problem.
[03:17] IJD: cylons can hack any blades working in conjunction