Thread: Updates
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 03:28 PM
The lens that flares in the night
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Zeke Send a message via AIM to Zeke Send a message via Yahoo to Zeke

I'm not dead, nor is 5M.net. And I don't wrack myself with guilt over online stuff anymore, but I admit that I've been hiding out. In the last month or so I haven't even been reading the forums -- too afraid that when I finally did, I would find a bunch of "screw this, I'm leaving" posts.

I intend to get the site moving again. My reason for not doing so, at least lately, is that I need to be working on my Master's thesis. That's absolutely true, but the days when the site was a distraction from work are long past. I'm fighting the same inertia when I try to work on anything, online or off. It's just so much easier to queue up some more anime or play some more games. So for once, updating the site may actually help me with school work, as it's the same mental muscles I need to start using again.

At any rate, I'm on IM more these days for reasons soon to be chronicled in my LJ. Even that was starting to feel like work, so it's a start. But if you want updates, then first and foremost, pray/wish for me to finish the thesis. That's by far my highest priority right now, and time is running out.

[03:17] FiveMinZeke: Galactica clearly needs the advanced technology of scissors, which get around the whole "yanking on your follicles" problem.
[03:17] IJD: cylons can hack any blades working in conjunction

Last edited by Zeke; 11-30-2007 at 03:31 PM.