View Single Post
Old 12-27-2004, 03:43 AM
The lens that flares in the night
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Zeke Send a message via AIM to Zeke Send a message via Yahoo to Zeke
Default Re: My reponse (and this will be my last one)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouth of Sauron
Hard, since my job was to give you terms and negeiote with you and I getting paid for it. Wait till you have to stop the 40 members of Troll Plaza. I actully like this board and I would've joined but my brother was right about YOU. You are a *He said some NC-17 rated bad stuff*.
Ohhhh no. You're not going to make me feel guilty over this. Anyone at this forum can tell you I tie myself in KNOTS trying to keep the peace without using my admin powers. I never use them unless I'm forced to; I never even banned an IP till enterprise12345 first spammed the forum. I learned that there's no reasoning with him, so this time I didn't bother trying. I have plenty of things to feel rotten about -- no WAY am I letting you add one that I'm not to blame for.

You claim to have come to "inform" and "negotiate with" me. That's crap. Demanding unconditional surrender -- in a conflict you declared for no reason -- is an ultimatum, not a negotiation. You can't possibly have thought I'd agree.

You want a fight? Bring it on, and expect no mercy and no restraint. I am THROUGH with the crap I've been taking online.

And by the way, Star Trek Enterprise Only seems to be doing just fine, thanks.

[03:17] FiveMinZeke: Galactica clearly needs the advanced technology of scissors, which get around the whole "yanking on your follicles" problem.
[03:17] IJD: cylons can hack any blades working in conjunction