View Single Post
Old 05-14-2004, 08:09 AM
Calvinist

Send a message via AIM to Opium Send a message via MSN to Opium Send a message via Yahoo to Opium

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Old T'Pol: Welcome. I think you'll find I haven't changed much from the person you know.
T'Pol: There is a "Beef: It's What's For Dinner" sign on your wall.
Old T'Pol: I've changed a little. In particular, I want to talk to you about Trip.
T'Pol: Oh, here it comes. The Trip trip.
Old T'Pol: Have you read any of the 940 Voyager fanfics in which Admiral Janeway urges Captain Janeway to admit her love for Chakotay before it's too late?
T'Pol: Only the ones Mr. Mayweather has written.
Old T'Pol: Then you know how this conversation goes. I won't bore you with the details.
T'Pol: How did you know I was bored?
Old T'Pol: I would have been bored too when I was your age.

And to French and back again:

Old man You Pol.: Welcome. I think that you will find me do not have chang?beaucoup of the person whom you know.
You Pol.: There is a "ox: It is what is sign for d?er "on your wall.
Old man You Pol.: I have chang? In particular, I want to speak to you about the voyage.
You Pol.: Ah, here it comes. The voyage of voyage.
Old man You Pol.: Did you read any of the fanfics 940 Voyager in which admiral Janeway invites captain Janeway?admettre his love for Chakotay before it is too late?
You Pol.: Only those Mr. Mayweather has?rit.
Old man You Pol.: Then you know this conversation will dispara?. I will not annoy you with the d?ails.
You Pol.: How did you know me?iez you?? tedious?
Old man You Pol.: I would be ennuy?trop when I?ais your?e.

(is it just me, or the translations on google getting wierder? )

Babelfish says:

Tucker: So. You an' me.
T'Pol: All it proves is that our future selves are insane.
Tucker: That's not true. I really care about you.
T'Pol: We simply had sexual relations. Your immaturity is appalling.
Tucker: ...Wait, I'm immature for wanting an emotional relationship, not just a physical one?
T'Pol: Precisely. A mature man would have left in the middle of the night and never returned my calls.

English to German and back again:

Tucker: So. It an' I.
T'Pol: Everything, which examines it, is that our future are even spirit ill.
Tucker: That's not applicable. I really interest me in they
T'Pol: We had simply sexual relations. Their Unreife frightens.
Tucker: ... Waiting period, I'm unreif for the desire of an emotional relationship, not a straight physical?
T'Pol: Exactly. A due man would have left my calls in the middle at the night and never returned.[/colorost_uid0]
Please vote Morphine! (Thanks, Zeke!)
Needing more sleep since before 2003