View Single Post
Old 02-07-2004, 09:46 PM
Transformed Man

Send a message via ICQ to Standback Send a message via MSN to Standback Send a message via Yahoo to Standback

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Top Eight Fates of the Deep Space Stations Built Before DS9

DS1: Fate of this early prototype, consisting solely of jettisoned bag of Pringles, remains unknown.
DS2: Prototype enhanced, now consisted of bag of Pringles which occasionally goes 'beep.' Station declared a success, retrieved, contents eaten
DS3: First and last space station to be designed by Malcolm Reed. We apoligize for chain-reaction supernovas.
DS4: Dismantled following claims that space not really all that deep
DS5: Project discontinued before construction, to relief of pets galaxy-wide, upon discovering the typo "Deep Spays 5
DS6: Deed of purchase still in possesion of Starfleet Headquarters. Has prompted suspicion of all Ferengi merchants claiming to have a space station to sell you.
DS7: Destroyed by Klingons. Last known communication a forwarded e-mail, linking to known Sev strip.
DS8: Closed down after repeated malfunctions of Federations space station technology. Resolution made to just steal somebody else's space station next time.

EDIT: Silly me, I forgot to add the next list topic.
What Happened to the other 358 Wolfs
Top Ten Song-And-Dance Numbers in "Star Trek: The Musical"[/colorost_uid0]

--It\'s Walky!, David Willis