View Single Post
Old 03-20-2005, 07:35 PM
13th Lord of Kobol

Location: In the hearts and minds of my followers. And maybe Mount Olympus.

Hmm...confessions, eh?

At first, I only watched Voyager so I could look at Tom. For some reason, I just thought he was so damn sexy. I also used to think he was dating Harry and that one day Janeway was going to call him a rice queen and it would be the funniest moment in Trek ever....but alas, my dream was never realized.

I enjoyed most of the Star Trek books I've read. Battle Lines was a particularly good Voyager one.

Um....what else...

Ooh, I used to wish Picard and Riker could change places, I always thought he'd make a better captain. And did anyone else notice that there's like....NOBODY attractive on TNG? I mean, I guess Deanna wasn't that bad...and Riker....but in general, even with costars, all the men and even the women are all really sort of blah.

I used to build ST ship models....but not to mount and show off, I would play with them....

I actually haven't watched Voyager or any Star Trek since Voyager ended, except for an episode of TNG on Spike TV once in a while.

I've been pissed at Star Trek and Paramount because of the completely UNREASONABLE price of the Star Trek dvd sets. 100 bucks, I might pay that for a set of an entire SERIES, but certainly not one season.
Tarn-Vedra: Yeah.
FiveMinZeke: That does explain why I'm drinking Earl Grey right now....
Tarn-Vedra: Don't forget to tug the front of your shirt, Jean.