View Single Post
Old 12-26-2004, 09:47 PM
Man in the iron mask

Send a message via ICQ to Gatac Send a message via AIM to Gatac

I'd like to make a reply before Zeke (rightfully) closes his topic.

Let's see what you folks are trying to do here. Of course, you are working from implications and innuendo, but I believe it is clear to all of us that the intent of your little message was "Take this forum offline before we flood it for fun". If so, I'd like to publicly state for the record that you folks are without doubt the most vacant minds I've had the displeasure of encountering on the net.

Perhaps you believe that your technical aptitude (as small as it may be) will guarantee your victory or atleast guarantee that nobody will be able to oppose you. Excuse me while I laugh a bit. He he. No, hey, I need to laugh a bit more, sorry. He he he he. OK, I'm done. If you are suffering from the (widespread) illusion that you are anonymous, then read this: You are leaving fingerprints all over the web. Repeat Step One if delusion persists.

For all your blustering and sense of self-importance, you do appear to be a rather sad fellow, and frankly do not shed a very favorable light upon the people you associate with. Heck, you make *them* look incompetent; why else would they hang around with you? You may want to retrace your steps to find out why I am dismissing your aptitude without what you might consider hard evidence, but here's a hint: you're too much talk. Zorro can get away with his ego signature, but you've already messed up. Tug your tail between your legs and turn away now.

Goddamn punks.

Gatac
- d02 Quotes