View Single Post
Old 08-09-2003, 08:40 PM
He'd enjoy a third pie

Send a message via ICQ to PointyHairedJedi Send a message via AIM to PointyHairedJedi Send a message via Yahoo to PointyHairedJedi

[color=#000000ost_uid0]I liked Standback's first first bit, so of course I nicked it.

Neo and Morpheus: BAM! POW! WHACK!
Neo: I can't keep up with you! How do you fight so fast?
Morpheus: ...and [iost_uid0]that[/iost_uid0] was for [iost_uid0]Bill and Ted[/iost_uid0]! And [iost_uid0]this[/iost_uid0] is for [iost_uid0]Devil's Advocate[/iost_uid0]! And this...!

Morpheus: The next test is easy. All you have to remember is - there...is...no...gravity!
(Neo takes a run up then jumps)
Neo: Oh Holy Crappppppppp!!!!
*splat*
Morpheus: And [iost_uid0]that[/iost_uid0] was for [iost_uid0]Point Blank[/iost_uid0].

For those of you who have never heard of it, it stars KR as a maverick-cop type who goes undercover as, yes, wait for it, a surf-dude type on the trail of some bank robbers. Did I mention the sky-diving scenes yet?
I suppose the one reason [iost_uid0]for[/iost_uid0] watching it is so that you can imagine breifly that his chute doesn't open...[/colorost_uid0]
- Five Minute 24 S1 (it lives, honest!)

"Everybody loves pie!"
- Spongebob Squarepants