Thread: June 21
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2003, 02:52 AM
The lens that flares in the night
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Zeke Send a message via AIM to Zeke Send a message via Yahoo to Zeke

[color=#000000:post_uid0]Day 7 of Alternate Universes Week[/i:post_uid0]

Hey everybody, Zeke here. Â (You could have figured that out from the fact that this update was a bit less than punctual, but I'm saying it anyway.) Â Today is essentially the conclusion of our third-birthday celebration, AU Week -- there's technically one more AUW update coming tomorrow, with the article I said I'd be writing, but the climax is today. Â Here's how we're concluding the festivities:
    [*]First of all, as guessed in the forums, IJD GAF has done TAS's "The Counter-Clock Incident" for your reading pleasure.[*]Likewise for your reading pleasure, Derek Dean's oldest unpublished fiver: "Gillian of the Spirits." Â (As you'll have noticed, we held quite a few AU-related fivers back for this event.)[*]Sleapers concludes today with a super-long Part 7 from yours truly. Â There's the standard one cameo from a forumgoer, but you'll find references to... quite a few others.[*]Finally, what better way to round out a finale than with a finale? Â The final episode of [i:post_uid0]Star Trek: the Next Generation[/i:post_uid0], "All Good Things," is now my third contribution to 5MNG. Â Hope you enjoy it.[/list]As mentioned above, my final comments and acknowledgements for 5MV's big occasion will appear tomorrow. Â For now, though, I'd like to give a very special thank you to Kira, who got everything ready for me for the update today; thanks to her, there only had to be a few minutes between my finishing the writing and uploading the completed HTML. Â The lateness of today's update is in [i:post_uid0]every[/i:post_uid0] respect my fault -- it was waiting on no one but me. Â I am so the weakest link.[/color:post_uid0]