Thread: May 13
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2005, 04:33 PM
Our last, best hope for peace
Staff

Quote:
And I'm really impressed that you spelled my name correctly. You have no idea how the telemarketers screw it up.
They're obviously not fans of classical music...or bumblebees.

Quote:
That Wowbagger guy, on the other hand -- we totally made him up," added Mr. Brazeal. "And I'm amazed how many of you bought it. Come on."
Zing!

Quote:
We even plan to change our name to reflect that policy. We're considering various possibilities, including "United Paramount CHannel of Unrestrained Can-Kicking" and "United Paramount 18-Year-Old Underwear-Revealing Skanks."
*snicker*

Quote:
Not many people know this, but my real accent is Scottish. I also have an extra finger on my left hand, they just film around it.
Excellent reverse reference.

Quote:
This reporter beat a hasty retreat, stopping only long enough to observe a certain woodenness in Ms. Blalock's pose.
I'm not touching this one.

Quote:
(At press time, The Coterie had accumulated an estimated 3000 members, none attractive.)
I want a fan club. I'll call them the Chasmatics or something. It's almost like Charismatic, but missing a couple of letters.

Quote:
When his current project is complete, Mr. Bormanis plans to find a cure for DNA.
I want to arrange a meeting between myself, him and a really really heavy science textbook. We'll see if he can absorb knowledge by punctuated osmosis.

Well done on all counts.