Thread: 5MDW
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2004, 09:49 PM
The lens that flares in the night
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Zeke Send a message via AIM to Zeke Send a message via Yahoo to Zeke

You're enthusiastic, Val, and that's good. But there are a couple of problems with this thread you've started.

-1- The forums aren't the place to try and call episodes. Site business is handled by email -- you've been doing that just fine till now.

-2- You have a point that now is a good time for more Doctor Who fivers, but you're not the one to be issuing a call to arms. You've only submitted one fiver and I haven't even had time to read it yet.

That said, now that this idea is on the table, I guess there's no reason not to keep it there. The DW fivists may as well have a thread. However, you aren't calling any more episodes until I've looked over your first one. Read the Submissions FAQ -- it explains our procedure and the reasons for it.

Two final points. One, there are several unpublished DW fivers already in the pipeline, so we're not running low or anything. That series is doing very well at 5MV even compared to some of the ones that actually have subsites. And two, you're going to love Version 4.0....

[03:17] FiveMinZeke: Galactica clearly needs the advanced technology of scissors, which get around the whole "yanking on your follicles" problem.
[03:17] IJD: cylons can hack any blades working in conjunction