View Single Post
Old 08-11-2004, 11:42 AM
Calvinist

Send a message via AIM to Opium Send a message via MSN to Opium Send a message via Yahoo to Opium

Quote:
Top-Ten Little-Known Trek Celebrity Cameos
Real or made-up? Considering this is the Top 10 list, and not the Top 7, I shall assume made-up is okay. :lol:

10.TNG: Gambit of the Tombs: Searching for evidence of a higher culture on the Planet Inp'Ropa'Blepl'Ot, Picard runs into a strange, careless man named Indiana Jones who seems to have no real knowledge of archeologist digs, tries to seduce Dr. Crusher, and claims Councillor Troi is a Commie because of her accent. Guest star Harrison Ford.

9. DS9: Apocalypse Now Rising: Kurtzron of Klingon High Command, is suspected of being a changling. The Defiant must help get Cpt. Benjamin Willard to the Klingon High Council. However, on the way, Bashir tries to save a puppy, Rom is trigger-happy, and Quark talks a little to much about mixing drinks. Guest starring Martin Sheen.

8. TNG: Dark Page: Luxanna collapses, and only SpiderMan's girlfriend, Mary Jane Watson, can save her! Guest Star: Kirsten Dunst. No, really. Look it up.

7. TNG: Attached: Picard and Crusher are strangly linked, yet nothing can happen, because some obnoxious woman named Anya keeps butting into their relationship. Guest Star:Emma Caulfield (Buffy's Anya, will make sense to X/W's)
Please vote Morphine! (Thanks, Zeke!)
Needing more sleep since before 2003