View Single Post
Old 07-27-2004, 05:34 AM
Annoy, tiny blonde one! Annoy like the wind!
Former Staff

Send a message via ICQ to Kira Send a message via MSN to Kira Send a message via Yahoo to Kira
Default Kicking the gift horse in the mouth

Okay, here goes. I know this was a lot of work, but stay back! I have the Giant Stick of Poking! Some of this may be on the way, some of it may be gone for good, but here's what I miss on first glance:

-The "new post" icons don't stand out very well (totally missed them at first) though I assume this will be changed to our good ol' clocks eventually, and they seem to disappear a lot easier than our previous ones.

-You can see when the latest post in a forum was made and by whom, but the link to the actual thread with the new post is really obscure and I barely noticed it. That's kind of annoying and probably my biggest beef to date with the new boards.

-5MV look I assume is incoming. Check.

-Member titles? Does everyone still have one? It didn't look like it, but I'm admittedly very sleep deprived this month.

That's all I can grab for now. Other than that, lookin' good. I haven't had time to try out any of the new features yet, so I'll be back.