View Single Post
Old 05-07-2003, 02:20 PM
Noodles And Hot Tofu! MMM

Send a message via Yahoo to NAHTMMM

[color=#000000ost_uid0][quoteost_uid0][bost_uid0]Morpheus:[/bost_uid0] Okay, exposition time: At the turn of the millennium, man created an A.I. that assimilated the entire world.
[bost_uid0]Neo:[/bost_uid0] Didn't that bald guy kill them all off though?
[bost_uid0]Morpheus:[/bost_uid0] Almost. Somehow, Bjorn escaped.

[bost_uid0]Morpheus:[/bost_uid0] The oil companies scorched the sky, so people would be cut off from the solar energy they relied on. Oh, and also so that the computers would be deprived of power too.
[bost_uid0]Neo:[/bost_uid0] Those idiots! Why didn't they just attack at night?
[bost_uid0]Morpheus:[/bost_uid0] Well, [iost_uid0]obviousl--[/iost_uid0] er, because-- umm... That question is irrelevant.
[bost_uid0]Neo:[/bost_uid0] But--
[bost_uid0]Morpheus:[/bost_uid0] Asking questions which do not justify fight scenes with really cool special effects is the height of futility.[/quoteost_uid0]

[quoteost_uid0][bost_uid0]Morpheus:[/bost_uid0] Life is but a dream, Neo. A computer-generated dream, designed to turn human beings everywhere... into this.
[bost_uid0]Neo:[/bost_uid0] A green M&M?
[bost_uid0]Morpheus:[/bost_uid0] Wha...? --Whoops, wrong pocket![/quoteost_uid0]

I like all the other scenes so far as well, for the most part.[/colorost_uid0]

Yup

“There must have been a point in early human history when it was actually advantageous to, when confronted with a difficult task, drop it altogether and go do something more fun, because I do that way too often for it to be anything but instinct.” -- Isto Combs