View Single Post
Old 05-07-2003, 10:47 AM
Transformed Man

Send a message via ICQ to Standback Send a message via MSN to Standback Send a message via Yahoo to Standback

[color=#000000ost_uid0]OK, I'm just throwing out random bits and pieces here. All off the top of my head, more or less.

[bost_uid0]Morpheus:[/bost_uid0] This is the Construct. Here, we can create big guns, cool shades, and enough black leather to cover Toronto.
[bost_uid0]Neo:[/bost_uid0] Sweet! Can I have a Coke?
[bost_uid0]Morpheus:[/bost_uid0] No.

[bost_uid0]Neo:[/bost_uid0] Are you saying we're inside a computer program?
[bost_uid0]Morpheus:[/bost_uid0] Is that really so hard to believe? Look at yourself - you're a two-dimensional character, the plot makes no sense, and you're mainly here to shoot people.
[bost_uid0]Neo:[/bost_uid0] Point.

[bost_uid0]Morpheus:[/bost_uid0] In the 21st century, man created an A.I. that took over the entire world.
[bost_uid0]Neo:[/bost_uid0] Maaaaan. I [iost_uid0]knew[/iost_uid0] there was something fishy about those Doom 3 previews.

[bost_uid0]Morpheus:[/bost_uid0] The humans scorched the sky, so robots would be cut off from the solar energy they relied on.
[bost_uid0]Neo:[/bost_uid0] Those idiots! Why didn't they just attack at night?
[bost_uid0]Morpheus:[/bost_uid0] Well, [iost_uid0]obviousl--[/iost_uid0] because-- umm... d'oh!

[bost_uid0]Morpheus:[/bost_uid0] Without the sun, the machines turned to a new source of energy - the human body.
[bost_uid0]Neo:[/bost_uid0] No! How is that possible?!
[bost_uid0]Morpheus:[/bost_uid0] I have seen the fields, Neo - the endless fields...
[bost_uid0]Neo:[/bost_uid0] Oh my god...
[bost_uid0]Morpheus:[/bost_uid0] Hamster wheels, Neo. Fields of giant hamster wheels, as far as the eye can see...

[bost_uid0]Morphius:[/bost_uid0] The Matrix is control, Neo. A computer-generated dreamworld, designed to turn a human being... into this.
[bost_uid0]Neo:[/bost_uid0] A green M&M?
[bost_uid0]Morpheus:[/bost_uid0] Damn! Wrong pocket!

It should be noted that the "should have attacked at night" joke is shamelessly plagarized from PWoT.com's "The Matrix: Rejected" list... http://www.pointlesswasteoftime.com/film/matrix50.html . Highly recommended.

Please feel free to comment, modify, improve, dis, cannabalize, mix n' match, or just ignore.[/colorost_uid0]
--It\'s Walky!, David Willis