View Single Post
Old 05-01-2003, 04:31 PM
Or is it KJHTMMM now?

Send a message via MSN to Katy Jane Send a message via Yahoo to Katy Jane

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Wow those were some long posts, mine wont be that long.
Right now I've been soaking up anything Voyager, most recently the flashback novelization. I thought the parts based on the ep were good but the original stuff was weak. And Bless the Beasts, witch i am in the middle of now, Its ok but I think Janeway is a little out of character. I also read marooned, witch i liked. I also liked Fire Ship (Jane way’s captains table story.) and of course I cant wait for Homecoming! Zeke, please disregard what is between the parenthesis(!!!)

i also recently read (part of) Surok's sole, the latest enterprise novel, and it was kind of a let down, too much like a bad fanfic based on The Seventh.

For the record I love "How Much For Just The Planet" especially the crew of the survey vessel, (I cant remember the name)

Maybe some one can help me I am also in the middle of book one of the brave and the bold and I know I should know the name Decker from somewhere but i cant place it.

Non-Trek: Hitchhikers all the way! Ahem... excuse me
I have not read much from Asimov, ok so only Nemesis, which was good except for the ending, it just kind of fizzled.
One of my favorites has always been Kurt Vonnaget jr (the short stories NOT his novels that have no plot.)

Wow, that was longer than I expected.[/colorost_uid0]