View Single Post
Old 04-05-2003, 11:05 PM
Noodles And Hot Tofu! MMM

Send a message via Yahoo to NAHTMMM

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Actually, Wonko, this paragraph was one of my favorites out of all the submissions:

[quoteost_uid0]Neo: Ooooh...cool....the mirror's gone all funky...
Morpheus: Ah, the pill is starting to have its effect.
Trinity: Actually, he's like this all the time.
Neo: mmmm....shiny....[/quoteost_uid0]

Along with

[quoteost_uid0]Morpheus: So I expect you'll have a bucketload of questions that I will now procede to not answer in the most lenghty way possible.
Neo: Couldn't you just tell me that the Matrix is a giant virtual construct that only exists in the minds of the people hooked up to it?
Morpheus: Take all the fun out of it why don't you.[/quoteost_uid0]
[quoteost_uid0]Morpheus: Welcome to my parlour. To sleep, perchance to dream.
Neo: What are you on about?
Morpheus: I have no idea. Somebody else can write this bit.
[iost_uid0][I know that last line isn't really intended, but I still got a kick out of it.][/iost_uid0][/quoteost_uid0]
[quoteost_uid0]sax's entire post[/quoteost_uid0]
Plus the ones quoted below.

Come to think of it, we could keep up with the knock-knock joke joke...
[quoteost_uid0]Morpheus: Hello, Neo. I know you have a question...
Neo: Yes, I do. *ahem* Who's there? [or however far the joke got]
Morpheus: No, Neo, the other one. "What is the Matrix?" And let me tell you, I'm gonna enjoy frustrating you out of your mind with a long enigmatic monologue.
Neo: Lemme guess. Is it a giant virtual construct that only exists in the minds of the people hooked up to it?
Morpheus: Aargh! Take all the fun out of it, why don't you. The witch must have told you! Didn't she? Didn't she?[/quoteost_uid0]

All right, here's a possible combination:

[quoteost_uid0]Neo: Charming place you're got here. The decor says homely, but the neighbourhood says "I hope you've had all your shots."
Trinity: Enough with the wisecracks, and be warned: if you strike him down, he will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.

Morpheus: If you eat the blue M&M, you will remember none of this. If you eat the green M&M, all will be revealed in the fullness of time.
Neo: What about the red one?
Morpheus: Nonononono! Not the red one! Don't ever eat the red one.
Neo: Why not?
Morpheus: The red ones are my favourite.

Neo: Ooooh...cool....the mirror's gone all funky...
Morpheus: Ah, I see the pill is starting to have its effect.
Trinity: Actually, he's like this all the time.
Neo: mmmm....shiny....

Neo: I'm naked, bald, floating in disgusting goo and wired up like a reject from a bad science fiction movie. What else can possibly go wrong? [iost_uid0](Spider-thing peers into Neo's cell)[/iost_uid0] I have [iost_uid0]got[/iost_uid0] to stop saying that.
Capsule contents (and Neo): Flush!
Morpheus: Ah, Alice. Glad you could join us...[/quoteost_uid0][/colorost_uid0]

Yup

“There must have been a point in early human history when it was actually advantageous to, when confronted with a difficult task, drop it altogether and go do something more fun, because I do that way too often for it to be anything but instinct.” -- Isto Combs