View Single Post
Old 09-22-2003, 02:26 AM
Annoy, tiny blonde one! Annoy like the wind!
Former Staff

Send a message via ICQ to Kira Send a message via MSN to Kira Send a message via Yahoo to Kira

[color=#000000ost_uid0]All right... what I did was go through the thread and pick out the scenes that had been commented on by people other than the author. Â (Sorry folks, personal bias, although acceptable, doesn't count as a vote. ) Â Let's see if we can finish this thread off by voting on this short list. Â By which I mean ONE VOTE EACH. Â And let's try and refrain from voting for our own scenes (yes, myself included) -- so that means either abstain, or vote for someone else if you think theirs is better. Â However, I will go so far in my own favour as to point out that I'm the only one who fived the second scene, so it could be included with something else. )

[quoteost_uid0="Derek"][bost_uid0]Neo:[/bost_uid0] Woah! Check out that woman in the red dress.
[bost_uid0]Morpheus:[/bost_uid0] You think she's a turn on, but really she'll turn on you.
[bost_uid0]Neo:[/bost_uid0] I'm okay with that.
[bost_uid0]Agent:[/bost_uid0] No, dummy, I'm an agent.[/quoteost_uid0]
[quoteost_uid0="taya17"]
[bost_uid0]Morpheus:[/bost_uid0] Agents are the most dangerous things here. But you don't have to worry about dealing with them, because you have the most powerful weapon in the history of this place in your arsenal.
[bost_uid0]Neo:[/bost_uid0] What?
[bost_uid0]Morpheus:[/bost_uid0] Your old movies.[/quoteost_uid0]
[quoteost_uid0="Standback"]
[bost_uid0]Morpheus:[/bost_uid0] Neo! Don't look at the woman in the red dress?
[bost_uid0]Neo:[/bost_uid0] What? Why not?
[bost_uid0]Morpheus:[/bost_uid0] Because the red ones are my favourite![/quoteost_uid0]
[quoteost_uid0="Kira"]
[bost_uid0]Morpheus:[/bost_uid0] The most important thing about the Matrix, Neo, is to always be on your guard and never to be distracted by, say, extremely hot women in red dresses.
[bost_uid0]Neo:[/bost_uid0] Hey! Â How come she's wearing a dress this time?
(She morphs into an Agent)
[bost_uid0]Neo:[/bost_uid0] Gyaa!
[bost_uid0]Morpheus:[/bost_uid0] That's why.

[bost_uid0]Morpheus:[/bost_uid0] No one has ever defeated an Agent, Neo. Â They are extremely dangerous.
[bost_uid0]Neo:[/bost_uid0] How bad can it be? Â It's not like I'll ever have to fight a hundred of them at a time or something.[/quoteost_uid0]
[quoteost_uid0="NAHTMMM"]
[bost_uid0]Morpheus:[/bost_uid0] You must face Agents, Neo. It is...your destiny.
[bost_uid0]Neo:[/bost_uid0] Stop that. You're scaring me.
[bost_uid0]Morpheus:[/bost_uid0] Sorry. Want to chop off that woman's head and see someone else's face looking back at you?
[bost_uid0]Agent in a Red Dress:[/bost_uid0] Hey! Ix-nay on the opping-chay![/quoteost_uid0][/colorost_uid0]