The Five-Minute Forums

The Five-Minute Forums (http://www.fiveminute.net/forums/index.php)
-   News (http://www.fiveminute.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   April 20 (http://www.fiveminute.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1052)

Zeke 04-20-2006 08:39 PM

April 20

At last, an update! I've had something Easter-themed in mind for a while now, but between being back in Ottawa and dealing with server trouble, I haven't been able to post it. Here's The Top 10 Places to Hide an Easter Egg on Star Trek: Voyager. (We all know how much I like Easter eggs.) I've also finally updated the main T10 page so that the last 20 lists can be gotten at directly, not just through their newsposts. You may want to drop by and see if there are some you've missed.

Alexia 04-20-2006 08:46 PM

Very nice. Very Ovacular...

Chancellor Valium 04-20-2006 09:14 PM

Heh. Nice list :D

Derek 04-20-2006 09:53 PM

Quote:

9. In the decaf jar
Heh.

Nice disclaimer too.

Ginga 04-20-2006 11:46 PM

Niiiice. In the middle of Yearbook I was close to going into a full-blown giggle fit. I had to restrain myself to refrain from getting strange looks.

Sa'ar Chasm 04-20-2006 11:51 PM

Quote:

In the middle of Yearbook I was close to going into a full-blown giggle fit. I had to restrain myself to refrain from getting strange looks.
Strange looks and Yearbook go hand in hand. I blame the rubber cement fumes.

Quote:

Behind a door marked "Antimatter Radiation Research"
*znerk*

Quote:

In an inherently doomed alternate future
Aren't they all inherently doomed?

e of pi 04-21-2006 12:47 AM

I've always liked the Aerowing images that I've seen . Personally, I subscribe to the theory that all that's there is a placeholder of some kind, and that the real one was going to be installed next Tuesday. :wink:

MaverickZer0 04-21-2006 03:14 AM

Aw, we wouldn't heckle you if you'd just put Voyager...actually, it didn't even occur to me until I read the disclaimer.

Kristina 04-21-2006 06:19 AM

Quote:

7. In Ayala's mouth
:lol: That one got me! I've been watching ST:VOY over again, and I got to see an episode where Ayala actually speaks. It was during the fourth season at the earliest, so this one is right up there with the Alpha Quadrant as far as I'm concerned.

Great list, Zeke - as per earlier comments and personal findings, very ovacular!

Celeste 04-21-2006 06:29 PM

You could hide an easter egg in the twines of Wire ontop of the Borg Queens head!

richardson 04-25-2006 01:38 AM

Nah... they run into her too much.

OOHHH!!!

In Janeway's Earl Grey Teapot (Every captain has one, you know. Picard is just the only one who's bald enough to even think about trying the stuff. Actually isn't all that bad when you sweeten it...)

Sa'ar Chasm 04-25-2006 01:52 AM

Quote:

In Janeway's Earl Grey Teapot (Every captain has one, you know. Picard is just the only one who's bald enough to even think about trying the stuff. Actually isn't all that bad when you sweeten it...)
The whole point of putting milk and sugar in tea is to disguise the taste of the tea.