The Five-Minute Forums

The Five-Minute Forums (http://www.fiveminute.net/forums/index.php)
-   News (http://www.fiveminute.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   September 24 (http://www.fiveminute.net/forums/showthread.php?t=538)

Kira 09-24-2004 08:26 PM

September 24

It's TJIF! That's right, This Just In, Friday edition: Lucas to change ending of Episode III.

That's all I have to say; Zeke will be back to bring you a Very Special Event for the weekend.

Marc 09-24-2004 08:43 PM

LOL! This one is so utterly believable, it's almost freightening!

Brilliant work, Kira!

Xeroc 09-24-2004 10:25 PM

Great work!

Quote:

We at This Just In would like to point out that Lucas did not actually answer the question.
Quote:

"He didn't say why he needed the new lines," said Jones, "but this would explain some of the weird stuff he had me reading. I wondered how 'Join me, and we shall rule the galaxy as father and some guy' could fit into the storyline."
Quote:

When confronted with the naïve Portman's comments, Lucas laughed maniacally and declined to answer, excusing himself for his daily swim in a giant vat of money.
Quote:

This reporter snuck out when Hamill became absorbed with reenacting the scene in question.
Quote:

"Beep dedoop zip blip," said droid R2D2.

Although no translator was available to clarify that comment, in the event that an unfortunate droid-related accident should befall Mr. Lucas we at This Just In would like to take this opportunity to disclaim any involvement or prior knowledge.
Another Great TJI!

NAHTMMM 09-24-2004 10:30 PM

Quote:

Fans won't even notice the difference, but I guarantee the films will be better for it.
Heheh.

Quote:

When asked if this will mean completely editing out the character of Darth Vader or possibly making Vader and Anakin Skywalker two different people, Lucas noted that "those would be fairly dramatic changes to the storyline of the original trilogy."

We at This Just In would like to point out that Lucas did not actually answer the question.
Bweheheh. Indeed he did not. :D

Quote:

I mean, he was all whiny and evil and stuff, and totally hot for that Padmé chick. Now he's, like, good too.
Heeheehee.

Quote:

Lucas laughed maniacally and declined to answer, excusing himself for his daily swim in a giant vat of money.
:D :D

Celeste 09-25-2004 02:00 AM

lol I especialy like the disclaimer. :D

Nan 09-25-2004 02:46 AM

Awwww! Now I want a giant vat of money! :D

Good stuff! ;)

Nic Corelli 09-25-2004 02:52 AM

Quote:

"He didn't say why he needed the new lines," said Jones, "but this would explain some of the weird stuff he had me reading. I wondered how 'Join me, and we shall rule the galaxy as father and some guy' could fit into the storyline."

Utterly hilarious! Kira, are you on fiver steroids or something? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

mudshark 09-25-2004 04:49 AM

Quote:

When confronted with the naïve Portman's comments, Lucas laughed maniacally and declined to answer, excusing himself for his daily swim in a giant vat of money.
Heheh. Shades of ... well, shades of something (or even a couple of somethings.) :D

Chancellor Valium 09-25-2004 06:47 PM

Again, kudos! :D Rofl.

PointyHairedJedi 09-27-2004 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nic Corelli
Utterly hilarious! Kira, are you on fiver steroids or something? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Whatever it is, I want some too!

Most funny indeed.

Andy Taylor 09-27-2004 11:07 PM

Fiver steroids - steroids that keep you going through big event weeks, or actual steroids that cost a fiver? Sounds like something worth looking into... Whatever the case! :lol:

Chancellor Valium 09-29-2004 12:54 PM

Indeed!

Celeste 10-01-2004 08:15 PM

Uh, Zeke hasn't uhm.. died, has he? What with no updates since Sept 25th..

Chancellor Valium 10-01-2004 08:38 PM

check the 5MDW thread in 5MV talk.....he posted there last night....and probably will in my coronation of Zeke thread....well....*I* think its funny...... :shock: