The Five-Minute Forums

The Five-Minute Forums (http://www.fiveminute.net/forums/index.php)
-   Miscellaneous (http://www.fiveminute.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   You know you're screwed when... (http://www.fiveminute.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1021)

Naki 03-30-2006 02:28 AM

You know you're screwed when...

As the Moderator of all inane forum games on Ninpocho I feel that it is only fair that I submit a game off of Ninpocho for all the games I've yoinked off here so here is: You know you're screwed when...

"This is a game called "You know you're screwed when..." where you talk about bad things that happened in your life where you basically thought "oh damn i'm screwed". The purpose is to give good ones >_> better than those who posted before you. Basially trying to see who got screwed over the most. Let me start...

You know you're screwed when you've got a 2 papers to hand in and your laptop crashes, destroying all anime, schoolwork, games and movies...

P.S. Don't spam... please only post if you've got something to add, no "OMG YOU REALLI GOT SCR3W3D!111"

--Thanks to Meiko for creating this inane game ^_^--

e of pi 03-30-2006 04:10 AM

You know you're screwed when your trusty YT-1300's hyperdrive gives out in a battle with several Star Destroyers, forcing you to cut through an asteriod field where you are almost eaten by a giant slug.

whoiam 03-30-2006 01:58 PM

((I think he meant things that have actually happened to *you*.))

You know you're screwed when you come back from a months' illness to find that your very first lecture is a surprise test on everything you have studied in the last 3 weeks...

PointyHairedJedi 03-30-2006 07:46 PM

Off topic for a moment, sig images (apart from Seko, of course) aren't allowed anymore, especially flashy jumpy ones. I expect Zeke would tell you himself, but he's been banned, you know.

Anyway, you know you're screwed when... um... actually, I can't think of anything right now that isn't horribly depressing.

Actually, I think that one works. :D

Gatac 03-30-2006 09:14 PM

Well, uh...*looks around*...I do have something that's, well, honestly, NASTY. I'm including it here in grey color, but seriously, if you're the sqeamish type, DON'T READ IT. If you still wanna know, highlight the next few lines...

You know you're screwed when you wake up after dental reconstruction surgery and projectile-vomit blood. Twice.

If you've read it - believe me, I'd rather go without that story.

Gatac

Lostoyannaya 03-31-2006 12:46 PM

This personally wasn't me, but I was there...

"You know you're screwed when you're hanging out of your History classroom window yelling, "Democracy or Dictatorship? Potatoes, potatoes, potatoes!!!! IRISH STEW!" and your Irish History teacher comes walking through the door, and arches The Brow Of Doom."

~~Lostoyannaya :wink:

Zeke 03-31-2006 01:28 PM

You know you're screwed when you accidentally link to hentai and have to ban yourself.

Oh, and when women eat your soul.

Sa'ar Chasm 03-31-2006 04:03 PM

You know you're screwed when the sample you've expended a lot of time and effort to prepare and purge develops a mysterious green precipitate.

Scientific research provides an endless abundance of anecdotes, but they can all be covered under this blanket statement:

You know you're screwed if you're a grad student.

(Why yes, I do spend too much time reading http://www.phdcomics.com/comics/comics.php)

MaverickZer0 03-31-2006 06:49 PM

You know you're screwed when you know me.
...That says it all, really.

PointyHairedJedi 03-31-2006 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeke
Oh, and when women eat your soul.

...Aww, shucks. And I was all ready to tie you down and let Ash feast upon your living essence.

(If you're going to go at it, then you might as well go at it full tilt, I always say.)

Chancellor Valium 04-01-2006 04:08 PM

You know you're screwed when you blend real life and fiction so much around yourself you're unsure what's real and what isn't any more...

mark726 04-01-2006 08:19 PM

You know you're screwed when your dad calls you specifically to have you guess which TNG episode is on by giving you three lines of dialog...and then you get it right...multiple times... :oops:

PointyHairedJedi 04-02-2006 12:52 PM

You know you're screwed when you read about such feats of nerdliess and you can't help but wish that you could do something similar. :oops:

Lostoyannaya 04-02-2006 06:56 PM

You know you're screwed when you pick up a mysteriously bulging carton of orange juice...

~~Lostoyannaya

PS. ...and it blows up in your face, leaving you decidedly orange and sticky for the rest of your shift :shock:

KillerGodMan 04-02-2006 11:05 PM

You know you're screwed when all 100 of you Super Star Destroyers are destroyed when they accidently move into the path of the Death Star

Chancellor Valium 04-06-2006 09:33 PM

You know you're screwed when Dr. Wykoff steps into your room...

mark726 04-10-2006 05:00 AM

You know you're screwed when its midnight, you're only half way done with your paper, and rather then working on it you spend it wandering around fiveminute.net...

Chancellor Valium 04-10-2006 06:29 PM

You know you're screwed when you say something which seems perfectly normal to you, and the entire room goes silent and stares at you.

Naki 04-18-2006 07:19 PM

You know you're screwed when you see a large black shape on the horizon...

Chancellor Valium 04-18-2006 07:26 PM

You know you're screwed when you can't sleep on the night before a major exam, the morning of which you really have to get up at 5:30 to revise for it.