The Five-Minute Forums

The Five-Minute Forums (http://www.fiveminute.net/forums/index.php)
-   Miscellaneous (http://www.fiveminute.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Candidates Debate (http://www.fiveminute.net/forums/showthread.php?t=509)

Naki 08-31-2004 09:59 PM

Candidates Debate

Ok since i took it upon my self to be the press reporter i'll start this off
What drastic and upstanding changes would you make if you are elected the new producer and Nic what is your stance on black pjs?

Vedra 09-01-2004 12:22 PM

Black pjs are wrong...wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong! Buy Ford! *barf*

Okay anyway...off subject,but do you know your screenname is redundant? It can be assumed that blazes are "chaud" :lol:

Vedra 09-01-2004 12:23 PM

Just teasing,don't,ya know,kill me or anything.

PointyHairedJedi 09-01-2004 01:33 PM

I believe my position is adquately stated here. Also, black PJ's are acceptable, but only if Connor Trinneer is wearing them.

Alexia 09-01-2004 02:36 PM

I was gonna do that PHJ. Theres a whole 8 pages to report on in the other thread Blaze! :mrgreen:

Nic Corelli 09-04-2004 05:41 PM

5MV Talk, Executive Producer thread, Page 5, last post. There you can behold the glory that is my Campaign! And my Promises! They shall give me victory! Also, I`m working on making my sister governor of Florida. It won`t hurt. :twisted:

catalina_marina 09-05-2004 01:00 PM

Your sister? That kinda scares me. :roll:

Nic Corelli 09-06-2004 12:53 AM

What? How could anything possibly scare you? :P

PointyHairedJedi 09-07-2004 09:12 PM

I'm kinda shocked, myself. Not even my insane plans to take over the world made her scared - in fact she wanted to join me in my bid for total domination of the Earth! Don't know that I trust her quite enough for that, though - she is evil, after all.

Nic Corelli 09-08-2004 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PointyHairedJedi
she is evil, after all.

It`s good we have you, to point out such valuable and elusive information to us, :twisted:

EDIT - 800th post! WOOHOO! Champaigne and octopus for everyone! :D :) 8) :lol: :P :twisted: :mrgreen: :wink: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

catalina_marina 09-08-2004 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PointyHairedJedi
Don't know that I trust her quite enough for that, though - she is evil, after all.

Oh come on, I'd never betray you like that! :shock:

Besides, I'm not evil to people who're nice to me, except PH-- Oh. Right. Damn. :roll:

But really, I wouldn't.

PointyHairedJedi 09-08-2004 06:12 PM

Gee, that really builds my confidence. :P

catalina_marina 09-08-2004 07:14 PM

Great. Just great. You're evil now and then, and suddenly, no-one trusts you with power, anymore. Just great. :roll:

Sa'ar Chasm 09-08-2004 07:39 PM

You're not evil, you're just morally impaired.

catalina_marina 09-08-2004 07:47 PM

Me? Not evil? How dare you?! :evil:

:wink:

Xeroc 09-08-2004 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by catalina_marina

Yes, just look at her signature!

~Cat, not as evil as she looks. All right, so maybe she is. :roll:

PointyHairedJedi 09-08-2004 09:22 PM

Exactly! I mean, that has to be the single most evil use of a :roll: that I've ever seen!

Nic Corelli 09-09-2004 02:27 AM

ALL her uses of :roll: are evil!

:twisted: :twisted:

catalina_marina 09-09-2004 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xeroc
Quote:

Originally Posted by catalina_marina

Yes, just look at her signature!

~Cat, not as evil as she looks. All right, so maybe she is. :roll:

An impersonator! :o

Opium 09-12-2004 11:59 AM

Quote:

5MV Talk, Executive Producer thread
Yes, my campaign is on that thread too, as I have now entered the race!

As for black PJ's...why not? I am pro-black PJ's. I have nothing against those who choose to wear black PJ's. They are living a lifestyle like everyone else, a very acceptable one at that. I am not one to control what goes on the bedroom.

As for wearing PJ's outside of the bedroom (or home), I prefer plaid or cute fuzzy ones myself, for rehearsals. What others do with their PJ's, whether black PJ's or other, is not something I believe I should regulate.

However, if the black PJ's are see-through, and the wearer is on the street with nothing underneath, then perhaps it would appropriate to have the wearer put a coat on.